When it comes to proper lighting, one of the most important rooms in your home is the bathroom. When you first wake up in the morning, the lighting in the bathroom can set the mood for your entire day!
The lighting in a bathroom is especially important when you’re washing and grooming. موقع مراهنات عربي Optimized lighting and daylighting are also important for our circadian rhythms, which can play a big role in overall health.
Good lighting is important for everyone, and the best bathroom illumination opportunities can be broken down into these categories:
- Light levels – How much light is needed in the bath? For someone just waking up, 10 foot candles (fc) might be plenty. After a shower when it’s time to shave, or if you’re trying to read the small print on a medication label, better visibility is needed. Lighting experts say fixtures that provide at least 75 to 100 watts of illumination are ideal for master or guest bathrooms.
- Daylighting – Natural daylight is perfect for brightening your mood and helping to set the circadian rhythms that regulate our sleep cycles. Try to design your bathroom with as much natural light as possible. Consider a skylight if possible in addition to one or more windows.
Overall bath lighting – If you like a more luxurious design in your bathroom, a chandelier or can bring elegance to any space. A warmer light temperature in a bathroom will give it a spa-like feeling.
- Vanity lighting – In front of the bathroom mirror, lighting is very important! You want to see colors accurately, and have the option to dim or raise the light levels if needed. LEDs are preferred over fluorescent because they’re easier to dim. المراهنة
- Lighting at the Tub – Building codes are strict about lighting over tubs. Since there can’t be open or hanging fixtures over the tub, nd spotlights work. استراتيجية الروليت
- Night Lighting – Some light is needed in the bathroom at night for safety, but not too much. When the eyes are adjusted to darkness, very few foot candles are needed. A 5-watt nightlight is just right for most homes, according to lighting experts.
Trust Parker Lighting as Your Preferred Lighting Supplier
We have knowledgeable associates who can assist you in choosing the appropriate products for your specific application.