Eco Induction Lighting was created to bring the newest and easiest induction lighting available to change existing lighting fixtures, indoor and outdoor, to the longest lasting, energy efficient and maintenance saving induction lighting.
- Instant On
- Instant Re-Strike
- Saves Energy
- Lifespan: 50,000 to 100,000 watt hours (depends on model)
- Warranty: 3 year or 5 year (depends on model)
- Reduces maintenance effort and associated costs due to longest life
- Eligible for Energy Company Rebates
- Eligible for Federal Tax Credits
- Complies with LEED® certification requirements
- Lowers Greenhouse Gas production through energy use
- Reduces mandatory Carbon Credits (required in California, soon in other U.S. states)
Using Eco Induction Lighting reduces your total lighting-related costs as compared to LED and other lamps and fixtures. Eco Induction lamps can be installed in your existing fixtures. Energy and maintenance savings gained by replacing LED lamps and fixtures exceed the cost of switching to Eco Induction lighting in less than two (2) years.